- Course description:
Being a MHAA is a demanding role where you are often expected to perform many and various tasks.
This course assumes basic knowledge and experience and will examine the many demands of job and provide some effective and legal coping mechanisms including keeping the CQC happy.
In addition to the MHA, the Code and the Regulations the course will analyse the relevance and implications of case law.
It will also look at how the MCA and DoLs dovetail into the MHA.
The course will enable a group of experienced MHAAs to get together and share both the demands of the job and some solutions looking at latest cases affecting the work of MHAAs.
Click here to print our application form (opens in new window)
- Venue: Hoylake Merseyside CH47 2AE
- Date of course: Wednesday, September 11th, 2019
- Begins: 10am
- Ends: 15.30
- Cost of course: £125 + VAT
- Price includes: Price includes refreshments and training materials but NOT lunch.
- Terms & conditions: Lunch not included. Substitutes welcome. No transfers or cancellations within 14 days. Prior to this 20% administration charge. PELT right to cancel course.