- Course description:
This course is designed for those who want to keep up to date with the Mental Health Act and Tribunals
• A MASTERCLASS – “a session of tuition by an expert for exceptional students”
• Focus on our ability to better understand the MHA
• If gives us the opportunity to examine fewer issues in greater depth
It will focus primarily on the last 6 months legal developments and updates in case law
It will also examine the proposed new interface between MHA and LPS
Always a very popular course with attendees from varied disciplines allowing broad ranging high level discussion
Click here to print our application form (opens in new window)
- Venue: PELT, Hoylake, Merseyside CH47 2AE
- Date of course: Wednesday, November 27th, 2019
- Begins: 10am (30 mins for lunch)
- Ends: 3.30 pm
- Cost of course: £125 + VAT
- Price includes: Price includes refreshments and training materials but NOT lunch.
- Terms & conditions: Lunch not included. Substitutes welcome. No transfers or cancellations within 14 days. Prior to this 20% administration charge. PELT right to cancel course. Accreditation. For solicitors (5∙25 hours - SRA) For psychiatrists (5 CPD points - Royal College of Psychiatrists) as part of a Personal Development Plan (subject to peer group approval).