- Course description:
LPSs are due to be implemented in October 2020
Conditions to be satisfied
Consultations with P and others.
Safeguards and representation
Reviews, renewals and variations
Mental Health Act 1983 interface
Click here to print our application form (opens in new window)
- Venue: Hoylake Merseyside CH47 2AE
- Date of course: Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019
- Begins: 10 am (Lunch 30 mins)
- Ends: 3.30 pm
- Cost of course: £125 + VAT
- Price includes: Price includes refreshments and training materials but NOT lunch.
- Terms & conditions: Lunch not included. Substitutes welcome. No transfers or cancellations within 14 days. Prior to this 20% administration charge. PELT right to cancel course. Accreditation. For solicitors (5∙25 hours - SRA) For psychiatrists (5 CPD points - Royal College of Psychiatrists) as part of a Personal Development Plan (subject to peer group approval).