- Course description:
ACTING ON ADVICE THIS COURSE IS DELAYED UNTIL THE CODE OF PRACTICE IS PRODUCED
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REGISTER IN ADVANCE
LPSs are due to be implemented in October 2020
Conditions to be satisfied
Consultations with P and others.
Safeguards and representation
Reviews, renewals and variations
Mental Health Act 1983 interface
Click here to print our application form (opens in new window)
- Venue: Hoylake Merseyside CH47 2AE
- Date of course: Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019
- Begins: 10 am (Lunch 30 mins)
- Ends: 3.30 pm
- Cost of course: £125 + VAT
- Price includes: Price includes refreshments and training materials but NOT lunch.
- Terms & conditions: Lunch not included. Substitutes welcome. No transfers or cancellations within 14 days. Prior to this 20% administration charge. PELT right to cancel course. Accreditation. For solicitors (5∙25 hours - SRA) For psychiatrists (5 CPD points - Royal College of Psychiatrists) as part of a Personal Development Plan (subject to peer group approval).